Back to School Drive
Help us provide backpacks, school, supplies, and clothing store gift cards to kids experiencing homelessness enrolled in Orange County Schools. Kids need the right tools to have a happy and healthy learning environment. Whether you adopt a child, host a drive, or give on your own, your contribution makes learning for our kids possible. Sign up today to help "end the cycle of homelessness, one child at a time." Thank you in advanced for giving hope this school year.
"Adopt" a Child
Sign up below to symbolically adopt a child or multiple children. After we receive your submission, we will send you a student profile detailing your student's first name, age, grade, clothing and shoe store gift card suggestions, and other fun facts about them.
At PHA we want our kids to start their school year with the best foot forward; donors will be asked to provide:
- A backpack
- And a $50 clothing or shoe store gift card
Donors are also welcome to include optional donations of:
- Lunch boxes
- Reusable water bottles
All items should be labeled with the Child ID Number from their student's profile, and dropped off on or before Monday, July 23rd to 1954 Placentia Ave, Suite #202, Costa Mesa, CA 92627, Mon. - Fri., 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Host a Drive
Want to get your neighborhood, office, or school involved in the community? Hosting a back to school drive is the perfect way to do that! Sign up below and follow the directions to get started!
- Sign Up! Make sure to sign up using the form below, let us know if you need anything to get your drive started.
- Spread the word: Download the print the flier and schools supplies list to post around your office or organization. Use social media to let your friends and family know how they contribute. Stay in the loop by using the #hopeforthekidsoc on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, make sure to tag Project Hope Alliance too!
- Start collecting: Keep your community, group, or organization with regular updates and words of encouragement. You can host a collection party, make a friendly competition, or have a prize for the people who collect the most supplies.
- Drop off: Donations can be dropped off on or before Monday, July 23rd to 1954 Placentia Ave, Suite #202, Costa Mesa, CA 92627, Mon. - Fri., 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Celebrate and appreciate: Don’t forget to thank your donors and everyone who participated in the drive. Share your pictures on social media and give a huge shout out to your team!
More Ways to Give
Anyone looking to contribute to the Back to School drive is more than welcome! Simply drop off all donations on or before Monday, July 23rd to 1954 Placentia Ave, Suite #202, Costa Mesa, CA 92627, Mon. - Fri., 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Or click the button below, and we'll go shopping for you; just write "Back to School Drive 2018" in the comments section. Thank you!
Have any comments or questions? Please feel free to reach out the Volunteer Coordinator Kaitlynn Ramsay via email at [email protected] or call (949) 791-2717.